Seabourn’s fleet of intimate, all-suite ships provide the ultimate in ultra-luxury cruising vacations to the most desirable destinations on earth. All accommodations are ocean-view suites, many with balconies. Suites have a stocked bar, marble or granite bath and in-suite entertainment. Superb cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer is served in an open-seating restaurant or at more casual alternative venues. Guests may enjoy dinner served in their suites or on their verandas. Because our intimate ships carry fewer guests and go where many larger ships cannot, Seabourn delivers privileged in-depth experiences of each destination to our guests. Optional Signature Series and Adventure Collection shore excursions provide a virtual backstage pass to the world. Seabourn’s Personal Shopper excursions whisk guests away in a luxury car accompanied by a local expert shopping guide.
Highlights of Seabourn
- Intimate ships with under 500 guests provide an uncrowded, sociable atmosphere.
- Intuitive staff sharing a genuine passion to serve and please guests.
- Iconic ports and less-traveled destinations where larger ships cannot follow.
- Spacious, ocean-view suites, many with balconies or verandas.
- Complimentary wines and open bars throughout your voyage.
- Dine where, when and with whom you wish, never an added charge.
- Gourmet cuisine as fine as the best restaurants ashore.
- Complimentary in-suite bar stocked to your request.
- Tips are neither required nor expected.
Where Seabourn Cruises: Arabia, Africa and India, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South America & Antarctica, Transatlantic, World Cruise.