Signature of Excellent
As the winner of 18 consecutive “Best Overall Cruise Value” awards from the World Ocean and Cruise Liner Society, and consistently among the highest-rated premium cruise lines year after year in Conde Nast Traveler’s “Readers’ Choice Awards” and Travel + Leisure magazine’s, “World’s Best” awards, Holland America Line is known for gracious and attentive service. Its ships have one of the highest staff-members-to-guest ratios. Spacious staterooms average 25 percent larger and verandahs twice as large as those on other lines’ ships. Dining choices include formal elegance, intimate specialty dining, casual fare and complimentary 24-hour room service.
Why Holland America Line
- The leader in worldwide premium cruises, Holland America Line offers the widest selection of cruise destinations and itineraries among major cruise lines.
- Stylish and comfortable ships with extra measures of personal comfort, staterooms averaging 25-50% larger then other line’s ships, one of the highest staff members to guests ratios, and the classic elegance preferred by experienced cruisers.
- The perfect choice for multi-generational family groups, with Club HAL for kids, spa and fitness programs for adults and a range of dining option for all.
- Consistently receives high ratings for guest satisfaction, acknowledged for exceptional value and has one of the highest repeat factors in the cruise industry.
- Menus are among the most extensive at sea. As You Wish dining allows guests to choose either traditional pre-set seating and dining times, or a completely flexible dining schedule.
- Enhanced onboard features and programs including the food demos and classes by shipboard and celebrated chefs in the Culinary Arts Center presented by Food and Wine magazine.
Where Holland America Cruises: Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. In addition, they offer unique voyages to the Amazon, Antarctica, and extended Grand Voyages.