From its inception, Disney Cruise Line was destined to be different. As the first owned and operated cruise line by the dream makers at Disney, Disney Cruise Line specifically designed its ships with areas and activities that appeal to the unique vacation needs of every member of the family. As a result, Disney Cruise Line vacations offer guests an unbelievable cruise experience not found anywhere else. In addition to offering six, seven and eight-night cruise vacations to the Caribbean, Disney Cruise Line offers three four and five-night itineraries to the Bahamas and pre or post options which include a stay at the Walt Disney World Resort. Disney ships also sail the Mexican Riviera and Alaska and for the first time offer cruises departing from exciting ports like New York, Seattle, Galveston and Los Angeles to a variety of fantastic new destinations including Canada and Hawaii.
- Castaway Cay – Disney’s private Bahamian Island. The ship docks right at the island to let guests come and go as they please.
- Entertainment – Original Disney musicals, incredible deck parties, fireworks at sea, first run films (including 3D Digital Movies), time with Disney Characters and much more.
- Age-specific Activities – Including special programs for kids, teens and adults.
- Rotation dining – where guests, servers and tablemates rotate to a different dining experience nightly.
- Staterooms – Family-sized staterooms to stretch out.
- World-renowned Disney service.
Where Disney Cruises Go: Alaska, the California Coast, Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Panama Canal, and Transatlantic