Travelers interested in specialty and exploration cruising along the spectacular Norwegian coast, Greenland, the Arctic’s Spitsbergen, Antarctica and Europe should consider a Hurtigruten voyage.
Norway: Enjoy “The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage.” Hurtigruten has navigated the spectacular west coast of Norway for 119 years. Our guests will enjoy 1,250 miles of stunning fjord-filled landscapes with the opportunity to experience dog sledding, snowmobiling and the elusive Northern Lights in winter or discover stunning Geirangerfjord, the Midnight Sun and the exciting Sea Eagle Safari in summer.
Explorer Cruises: For travelers looking for more of an adventure cruise, we offer once-in-a-lifetime expedition voyages to Spitsbergen, (the Arctic) Greenland and Antarctica.
The largest Norwegian island in the Svalbard archipelago, Spitsbergen is the last wilderness of Europe, rich in unspoiled nature and wildlife with glaciers, whales, seals, an abundance of bird life, and rare Arctic flowers.
Greenland: These expeditions bring you to the world’s most active glaciers, calving of icebergs and close contact with the local Inuit population while providing cultural and historic insight through excursions and lectures.
Antarctica: This incredible area of the world offers the most magnificent mountains, fjords, glaciers, icebergs and wildlife including several species of penguins. Polarcirkle boat landings, expedition guides and lecturers create an intimate learning experience and are perfect for the well-traveled in search of mind-enriching experiences.
Europe: Hurtigruten offers spring and fall voyages through Western Europe, the Baltic, British Isles and even North Africa, offering cultural immersion at every stop.
What Makes Hurtigruten Special
- Year-round departures in Norway offering four seasons of four totally different voyage opportunities.
- 34 ports of call on any of the 6, 7, 11 or 12-day Norwegian Coastal Voyages.
- Over 1,000 short port to port variations to choose from on the Norwegian Coastal Voyage.
- Polarcirkle boat landings in Antarctica, Greenland and Spitsbergen – allowing guest to get up close and personal with the native wildlife.
- MS Fram – a luxurious expedition vessel built for polar waters while still providing guests with the creature comforts of a true cruise experience.
Where Hurtigruten Cruises: Norway Voyages, Spitsbergen, Greenland, Antarctica, Europe, Trans Atlantic.