Luxury At Its Finest
Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the m/s Paul Gauguin, the renowned, award-winning, 5-star-plus, luxury cruise ship built specifically to sail the waters of Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific. Since its maiden voyage in 1998, the m/s Paul Gauguin has been the longest continually operating, year-round luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific. No other luxury ship in history has offered this level of single-destination focus and expertise on a year-round basis for such an extended period of time.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is committed to providing an unequalled luxury cruise experience uniquely tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific. Our numerous World’s Best awards demonstrate our dedication to guest satisfaction, excellence, quality and value.
Why is Paul Gauguin Cruises So Special
- All ocean-view accommodations, nearly 70% with private balconies.
- All shipboard gratuities included; Complimentary beverages including soft drinks, hot beverages and select wines and spirits included.
- Single open-seating dining.
- m/s Paul Gauguin was built specifically to sail the waters of Tahiti and French Polynesia.
- Complimentary exclusive Private Retreats with a private beach in Bora Bora and a full day call at our private island, Motu Mahana.
- Intimately sized, catering to only 332 guests per voyage.
- Onboard watersports marina platform with complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, waterskiing and dive masters for optional dive programs and certification.
- m/s Paul Gauguin is the longest continually operating luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
Where Paul Gauguin Cruises: Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific.